Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are seeking to fill the under mentioned posts with experienced, highly motivated & result-oriented individuals in the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Locations: Kwara, Akwa Ibom, Warri-Delta, Umuahia-Abia
- Responsible for assisting the Head of Operations in coordinating the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to customers.
- Ensures new assignments are properly surveyed, weaknesses identified and customers advised accordingly.
- Enforces discipline within the guard force and recommends disciplinary action in line with the Human Resource Policy.
- Ensure proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code).
- Ensures incidents are properly investigated and the necessary action taken.
- Ensures the Department and the guard force comply with the Guarding Service Quality Policy.
- Minimum OND with 5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Role and State as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 29th October, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter