Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, an Eye Specialty Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ophthalmologist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
- Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and corneas, and removing cataracts.
- Performing advanced surgical procedures, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries.
- Managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics.
- Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach.
- Using therapeutic procedures and performing biopsies.
- Expert working knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye.
- Strong physics and math skills, and excellent medical knowledge.
- A Medical degree (MBBS / MBCHb)
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience as an Ophthalmologist
- Successful completion of an internship and residency in Ophthalmology.
- A valid license to practice Ophthalmology.
- Good administrative and managerial skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail with an attachment of a recent photograph.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2021.