Global Manufacturing Alliance Standard (GMAS) is an independent chemical distributor in Nigeria. Through our global network of trusted partners and suppliers, we offer the most extensive product portfolio in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paint Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND qualification
- 3 to 5 years of Sales experience.
- Good communication skill
- Ability to meet up with deadlines
- Time management
- ability to use Excel, Ms Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to meet targets
- Ability to cultivate prospect
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sales Represenative” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th July, 2021.