Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Operations Intern
About the job
- We are looking for a great candidate to fill the position of partner operations intern.
- Are you after a role in a fast-growing organisation with a big impact on the city you live in?
- Then this one might be for you.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Operational management of restaurant profiles on Bolt Food platform
- Processing requests from the restaurants in the internal system
- Helping with creating the visual side of food delivery
- Creating a fun, inclusive, fair, but results-driven culture
We are looking for:
- Strong skills in Excel
- Proactive approach and a high degree of independence
- Attention to details and diligence
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply