Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partners Manager – WABI
Job ID: req32367
Location: Ebutte-Metta, Lagos
- The Coca-Cola company and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company have introduced Wabi Nigeria, an e-commerce platform targeted at digitizing the existing traditional trade channels, as well as deploying technology to create value along the value chain.
- This initiative will accelerate the digitization of our relationships, deepen relationships with customers as well as help retail outlets sell daily essentials.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Identification of new potential Partners.
- Constant communication with Partners and their development.
- Control and increase of service level for clients.
- Building a systematic approach with every Partner in terms of working with data, integration, shared PROMO program; (Push promos to the partners and convince the put their products on the platform
- Take charge of reporting for each partner and provide data-driven recommendations and solutions
- Service level plan execution including dispatching of new products, assortment adding on the platform, etc.
Are These Your Secret Ingredients?
- I have an Advanced Degree
- I have a minimum 3 – 5 years experience within a sale
- Consider myself as an experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- I am good in market analysis.
- I have strong negotiation skills.
- I have worked with partners and able to manage them.
- I know the basic principles of budgeting, marketing, commerce.
- My English level is Intermediate and higher (preferable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply