Homeland Foodie and More Limited is a limited liability company that is situated in Ibadan, Oyo State. We are a top of the range eatery, that delivers an awesome traditional experience served on your plate in a conducive environment and courteousness. We provide an experience with every bite, giving you the feeling of home.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
Requirements and Skills
- Certificate in Culinary arts, Pastry-making, Baking or relevant field
- 2 – 4 years work experience
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
- Proven experience as Pastry Chef, baker or relevant role
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing and leadership skills
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th July, 2022.