Baze University is a fast-growing private University in the heart of Abuja. The University has been at the forefront of providing quality education, at the affordable cost, in a conducive environment. Baze University has continued to expand, growing in the last have faculties and more than thirty-two courses.
The University is now completing a state-of-the heart hospital, as another addition to its first-rate teaching facilities.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Patient Care Technician
- Candidate must be trained in patient care as well as various clinical tasks.
- His/her goal is to facilitate the recovery of the ill and injured by providing them critical everyday assistance.
- Proven experience as patient care technician.
- Trained in phlebotomy, vital signs measurement and dialysis treatment.
- Excellent knowledge of patient assistance and care procedures.
- Working knowledge of relevant equipment (catheters, needles etc.).
- Committed to health and safety standards.
- Empathetic and approachable.
- Successful completion of PCT training program with certification is required.
- CPR certified.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and CV with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidate should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews on 28th July, 2021.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisements.