Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Department/ Unit: HR Shared Services
Job Grade: Assistant Banking Officer (ABO)
- Support the business strategy by effectively making payments of FTE and Support staff salaries, benefits and allowances.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes and pays salaries and allowances as authorized.
- Pays Upfront to staff as authorized. Handle the posting/allocation of contract service charges amongst various unit, Payment of commissionaire’s salaries.
- Pays staff benefits e.g terminal benefits, Housing, Education, 13th Month allowances, relocation allowances, etc.
- Handing of Oversea Medical payments to senior managers and above.
- Amortization of Medical allowance Support staff vendor management Staff Loan (Car, Mortgage and Personal) documentation and processing
Scope and Impact:
- Contributes to the timely reward system in line with Bank principle and Industry practice.
key performance indicators
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Number of customer complaints
- Timeliness in processing loan requests.
- First Degree in any discipline, Professional Qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in HR operations with at least 1 year in payment related capacity.
Key Competency Requirements
- Research, Evaluation and Report writing.
- Products knowledge.
- Knowledge of Banking Operations (domestic & International operations).
- Global reward System.
- Statutory regulations e.g. Requirements from CBN, NHF,PITAM.
- Reward processes and procedures.
- Business Environment / Industry analysis.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Business systems and Application.
- Business Strategy, Payroll, Communication Skill, Report Writing, Documentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply