StreSERT Services Limited is a professional and dynamic business support Services Company established to offer quality Outsourcing services to corporate organizations.
Job Title: People Manager
Job Code: P-MGR18
Responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of Human Resources plans and programs are realized.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage key activities for the Group regarding organizational planning including the following:
• Drive the strategic plans and initiatives of the Group
• Develop and implement the organizational structure and people plan activities
• Manage the recruitment and enrolment process of full time, part time and contract and interns for the Group.
• Coordinate on-boarding and employee lifecycle of all hires i.e. set up their work space, conduct first day orientation, issuance of ID cards and business cards, performance management, disciplinary/grievance matters and exit management
• Manage the documentation / review of key policies, processes and procedure for the Group such as Staff Hand book, Operational Manual and Job Description manuals
• Ensure that the HRM policies and manuals are communicated to staff periodically
• Ensure that key HR Templates are available for employees use i.e. Employee profile form; Leave form, Loan Form etc.
• Maintain complete documentation and (soft and hard copy) filing of all employees’ details and files including the verification of credentials and references
• Support the development and implementation of the annual staff training and development plan for the year
• Ensure timely processing of HR related staff request in line with organizational policies
• Manage the annual performance management process for the Group i.e. Goal setting, performance appraisal, and appraisal appeal
• Processing and remittance of payroll and related deductions i.e. Salary, Payee, Loan etc.
• Implementation of career and welfare management procedures i.e. confirmation of employment, employee discipline, discipline appeal, exit management and retirement.
• Coordinate employee registration for health and group life insurances.
• Promptly escalate issues relating to individual/general employee welfare to the ED including critical personal challenges employees may be facing.
• Manage the learning and development process for all employees
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Executive Directors or the Managing Consultant
Competency and Skill Requirements
• Good resource planning and utilization skills.
• Very strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
• High integrity and ethical standards.
• Ability to maintain a very high level of discretion particularly with personnel and sensitive information.
• Good crisis management skills
• Very good written and analytical skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Result oriented/quality focused disposition.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
• Ability to proactively provide feedback to supervisors.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Strong motivational and team building skills
• Implementation of strategic activities
• Compliance with Annual HRM Plan.
• Implementation of learning and development plan.
• Staff retention rates.
• Implementation and staff compliance with HR policies, processes, and procedures.
• Timeliness of performance management process.
• New employees’ satisfaction with the recruitment process.
• Percentage of employees receiving regular performance and career development reviews.
• Timely update of employee’s information.
Minimum Education and Work Experience
• A first degree in any social science discipline from an accredited university.
• A national or internationally recognized HR Certificate.
• Very strong interest and passion for the non-profit or development sector.
• At least 5 years’ relevant HR generalist work experience
Interested and qualified applicants should forward CVs to [email protected]