The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Performance Management Specialist:
- Develops and executes programs and projects to evaluate, measure and improve employee performance.
- Ensures that organizational projects meets budgets and deadlines.
- Responsible for the development of training programs aimed at aligning employee performance with organizational goals.
- Analyzes the impact of employee performance interventions on organizational performance and provides reports to the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of Post NYSC experience is required as an Employee Performance Management Specialist in a consultancy firm.
- Must be working or have worked in a Consultancy firm.
- Membership of a professional Body such as CIPM and SHRM is a must.
Deadline: 2nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.