Losgiddy Media is a Worldclass Media Group dedicated to providing businesses with high end professional photography,cinematics and visuals. A Studio dedicated to turning any possibly imagined thought into visuals and art throught the intricate art of Photography and lighting. Headed by Rmit (Australia) & University of Birmingham internationally trained photographer Yemi Adewusi.
We Are constantly trying to push the barriers on what is perceived as good art and are obsessed with leaving a better world than the one we currently find ourselves in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Administrative Assistant to Director
Location: Lagos (Yaba & close environs to Yaba)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / ND / HND / BA / B.Sc qualification.
- Must live within the yaba/surulere axis (we want people who live close to the office for punctuality reasons and factoring the cost of transportation logistics with said salary).
- Must have a flair for photography and the arts (Anyone who is in it for any other reason apart from the passion will probably not function well).
- Must be very eloquent with proper diction (The media house deals with a lot of international clients and will need a person who can communicate effectively).
- Must have a sense for business and problem solving (we like to hire souls not machines, if you are a routine person with no ability to solve problems thrown at you then this is not the environ for you).
- Must have good research skills, Microsoft excel and word document proficiency (If you can’t do basic inputing on an excel spread, no one has the time to teach you so don’t apply thinking it would work out, it won’t).
- Must be willing to grow with the organization (This organization likes to grow and wants people who want to grow with it, as you grow with us you will have job security, your salary will increase as we rise up the ranks and you will be a part of not just a company but a place you can call home).
N40,000 – N50,000.
Deadline: 1st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- PLEASE do your research on us and do not just lazily send in a CV without an introduction of yourself and why you want to work with us (will you go out on a date with someone who just dm’d you their number? certainly not. well neither would we). We’ll make it easy for you, find us here www.losgiddy.com – Instagram: @losgiddy & @losgiddyschoolofphotography @artisticvigilante_magazine
- We’ve shown you ours, we expect to see yours. (attach your instagram handle to the email that you send to us so we can also do our research on you,and if you do not have an instagram handle then do not even send a CV).
- If you do make it, since we are sure you will then congratulations and can’t wait to welcome you to our dynamic and very amazing company. Good Luck and we hope to see you soon!
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter