Haul Affairs Services – As a logistics service provider, we offer freight clearing and forwarding services to various companies in Nigeria. Our aim is to continuously provide world class, all-encompassing logistics and result oriented services to our clients. We take the strains of this aspect of your business upon ourselves and allow our client focus on the core area of her business. We guide our clients on a range of cargo resolutions that can be employed to maintain cost efficiency.
Haul Affairs logistics core services include clearing, freight forwarding, cargo transport, supply chain consultancy services, haulage, courier service and Export. The incessant advance of our business processes is a trail to delivering a world class freight forwarding services at a minimal cost and be able to play a role in the creation of jobs in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Candidates should possess an OND / B.Sc qualification
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- PA Diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th October, 2021.