James Hope College is a private world class residential co-educational secondary school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta State which offers a combination of British and Nigerian curricula. James Hope College Foundation is a brainchild of the Jim Ovia Foundation, which is centered on providing world-class education at a subsidized rate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Send a daily report to the CEO.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Answering calls and managing both internal and external correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining events calendar, and sending reminders, especially for interviews with other CEOs and potential investors.
- Attending to official need of the CEO.
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Social Studies or Humanities with at least 1 year work experience in a similar role.
- Must be female, aged between 25-35 years.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
N150,000 – N2000,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.