Nature of God Foundation – For nearly 60 years, Nature Of God Foundation has worked to help people meet their needs and come out from poverty and a depressing state of mind.
As a leading organization in Nigeria, Nature of God Foundation uses different instrument to reach out to the less priviilege. At every level, we collaborate with people who are more privilege around the world to develop and deliver innovative solutions that provide for communities, youth development, and a helping hand to the helpless.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external sponsor/partners
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum of a degree holder.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.