Diya Fatimilehin & Co Estate Surveyors & Valuers – We are one of Nigeria’s foremost real estate firm of surveyors and valuers, with nearly four decades of excellent service. We have numerous branches nation wide, and a work force of seasoned professionals whose goal is to satisfy and meet the client’s need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Head of Practice
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Personal Assistant to the Head of Practice With 15 offices in 8 major Nigerian cities and the United Kingdom, Diya, Fatimilehin & Co. is a leading provider of real estate services, with over 35 years of experience providing advisory services, property agency, property management and valuation services to individuals and organizations.
- In a quest to shore up our growth strategy, we are looking to hire a personal assistant to the Head of Practice who will serve as point of contact for internal and external constituencies, providing administrative, operations and business support to the office of the Head of Practice. The ideal candidate(s) must have proven experience in real estate.
- Read, research and route correspondences and enquiries
- Coordinate communications by managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep the Head of Practice informed of his commitments
- Serve as point of contact for the office of the Head of Practice
- Coordinate support for effective and efficient operations of business activities
- Communicate with branch and unit heads on behalf of the Head of Practice
- Draft letters and other business correspondence
- Undertake business research and analysis
- Ensure due follow-up to decisions taken and actions decided
- Track implementation of decisions and prepare activity and project reports
- Maintain accurate records of correspondences and business documents
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Estate Management
- A minimum of two years experience in a real estate related field
- Pleasant and Trustworthy
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Commitment to a career in Real Estate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Self motivated
- Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a cover letter to: [email protected] with ’PAHOP’ in the subject line
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter