A leading company situated in heart of Lagos but with expansion across Nigeria and West Africa Sub Regions is in need of a practically qualified and experienced personnel to fill the position below for an immediate employment:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Administration, Public Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position and must have successfully worked with senior management personnel.
- We are searching for an individual we is efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated, organised, proactive, a good communicator and who has the ability to work under pressure.
- His job description include but not limited to reading, monitoring and responding to the manager’s email.
- Planning and organising meetings and events.
- Organising complex travel.
- Conducting research, preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager’s behalf.
- Anticipate and identify potential problems in relation to issues arising, particularly when priorities can change at very short notice.
- Digital / social network expert and capable of updating website etc.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter