Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND
- 2-4 years’ experience in a related role.
- Knowledge of organizational support systems, specifically related to filing and follow-up
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in regards to the operations of the executive office
- Ability to write grammatically and syntax-correct papers
- Skilled in internet research
- Skilled in typing, proofreading, spelling, punctuation, editing correspondence, and grammatical accuracy.
- Possess proficient time management skills
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the MD
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients collating and filing.
- Organizing events and conferences.
Deadline: 10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.