Our client is an integrated media organization leveraging on expertise in broadcasting, digital media, entertainment and sports. As a result of an ongoing national project and expansion, the role of a Personal/Executive Assistant has become vacant.
• Diary/calendar management using software and applications like Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, etc.
• Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the principal
• Acts as the first point of contact for the principal’s office
• Manages and organizes administrative work in the office
• Receives visitors on behalf of the principal
• Arranges all aspects concerning travel i.e. detailed agendas, schedules, flights, hotel reservations, transfers, visas etc.
• Completes and ensures all expense claims of principal are submitted in line with the organization’s requisition and reimbursement policies
• Co-ordinate other operational activities including facility management
• Administers assigned principals’ calendars and meeting schedules together with arranging meeting resources where appropriate
• Plan meetings and take minutes of meetings using smart and innovative means
• Assist with ad-hoc project work where clearly defined administrative support is required
• Any other duty of similar responsibility assigned from time- to time
• University degree
• English, fluent – written and spoken, other languages advantage
• Personal /Executive Assistant or secretary, minimum of 4 years’ experience
• Good understanding of the media, PR or broadcasting space
• Experience handling formal and informal correspondences on behalf of principal
• Previous experience managing sponsorship deals will be an advantage
• PC literacy, familiarity with office communication tools, typing skills, MS Office
• High level of independence and decisiveness
• Organizational skills: Plans, coordinates and supervises a number of different tasks simultaneously and sets priorities in accordance with objectives and is able to work without any supervision.
• Communication skills: Able to make communicate effective and make presentations
• Technical skills: Excellent knowledge of job-relevant software applications
Attractive and negotiable
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their application and CVs to [email protected]es.