OneHealth is a healthcare company leveraging the use of technology to provide quality and accessible healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and execute Doctor’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products, and monitor their condition to prevent expiration or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues, and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance with other medical services such as; laboratory tests, doctor’s appointments and emergency response, etc.
- Display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team.
- Motivate, inspire and develop your fellow colleagues’ strengths, and address development opportunities.
- Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in the pharmacy.
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes.
- Imbibe a ”team” culture that promotes care, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate OneHealth from competitors.
- Dispense medications using the correct dosage and materials for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and enter records properly into the systems.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as a pharmacist
- Ability to work in a fast-paced health-tech organisation
- Must be a licensed pharmacist
- Ability to work with a team
- Must reside on the Island.
Salary and Perks
- N150,000 monthly net
- Allowances(airtime and lunch allowance)
- Great work culture and people
- Wide exposure to learn and grow.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th June, 2022.