Advantage Network Holding Limited, trading as Advantage Health Africa, is a health technology group, has devised a technology-enabled products and services to address the problem of a limited access to genuine and affordable medicines for the population of Nigeria and potentially for similar markets across Africa. Advantage Health Africa is a company where people prosper to propel best practices, innovate, use technology and drive growth within the health sector space by catalyzing collaboration and aggregation of relevant stakeholder in the sector.
Our model of aggregated online pharmacy, my-medicines.com, is the first and continues to champion access to medicines. We also pioneered the franchise chain pharmacy model, myPharmacy. Now, we aspire to have a full scale, tech-enabled bulk market for pharmaceuticals in our subsidiary, Advantage Pharmaceutical Ltd.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Time Pharmacist
Location: Agege, Somolu, Surulere and Akowonjo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role serves as the administrative and managerial arm of the pharmacy. The Full-time Pharmacist oversees conformity to due process, values, transactions and interactions of the pharmacy.
- The Full-time Pharmacist work closely with the Pharmacy Management Team and provides all information pertaining to the pharmacy.
- Provide pharmaceutical care in line with proper ethics and regulations
- Attend to customer and dispense appropriate medicine
- Direct customer engagement services through outreaches, texts, and calls
- Monitor and recommend inventory to ensure customers’ expectations are met, through tracking, recording out-of-stock, and recommending inventories are bought rightly.
- Full Time Pharmacist’s Accountabilities to the Customer
- Provide an excellent customer service, resolve issues and reduces complaints to the minimum
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th June, 2021.