DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DEDA hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DEDA hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare. Today, DEDA Hospital has thousands of patients, numerous staff and healthcare professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accepting written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Making sales of OTCs and POMs to customers using the inventory management system.
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information and recording on Hospital EMR and other software.
- Counting prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and typing and attaching medication labels.
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and referring them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- A Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
How to Apply
Interestedand and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “PHARM TECH” as subject of email.
Note: Only Certified Pharmacy Technicians are eligible to apply. Pharmacists and Pharmacy Assistants will not be considered
Application Deadline 17th March, 2021