Pero Pharmaclinicals Limited was born out of the need to expand the services of Pero Pharmacy, one of the oldest Pharmacies in Lagos State and Nigeria indeed. The pharmacy has enjoyed success and notoriety in the Agege area of Lagos state, serving the neighbouring communities over the past four (4) decades. Pero pharmacy, formerly a “mom-and-pop” store has transitioned from one generation of promoters to another. The new promoters have recognized a gap in the market and are desirous of expanding the services of the pharmacy to include a clinic and a rapid diagnostics testing centre to better meet the needs of the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a resourceful, driven and confident Pharmacy Technician – with experience in B2C sales – who will be responsible for issuing and dispensing patient medications and providing pharmacological interventions as required.
- S(he) will serve in a support function toward client acquisition and retention.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations in the pharmacy and as such would be required to undertake the following activities:
- Process prescriptions, ensuring completeness and accuracy of all information.
- Ensure medication availability by disbursing and ensuring the coordinated delivery of medications to patients/customers.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relations.
- Monitor competition by gathering relevant marketplace information via periodic market research and competitor analysis.
- Manage the pharmacy inventory, anticipating needed medications and supplies in line with Just-In-Time Inventory management practices (JIT)
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Biggest Problem to Solve:
- Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can work without micromanaging, possessing leadership skills.
- S(he) should be willing to take the initiative to expand our client base and build an effective long-term relationship with our (current and prospective) clients.
What are the required skills and competencies for this role?
- A Certificate from a recognized Pharmacy Technical Training School.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in similar roles.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and up-selling skills.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and health sector would be an added advantage.
- A self-motivated individual that can work independently and be responsible for self-learning.
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Excel, Word & email.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th September, 2022.