Baze University is a fast-growing private University in the heart of Abuja. The University has been at the forefront of providing quality education, at the affordable cost, in a conducive environment. Baze University has continued to expand, growing in the last have faculties and more than thirty-two courses.
The University is now completing a state-of-the heart hospital, as another addition to its first-rate teaching facilities.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting pharmacists, managers, directors, and front-line client support in providing quality patient care and customer service.
Qualifications and Requirements
- National Certification & State licenses are required
- Completion of a formal Pharmacy Technician educational program, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with office technology tools, to include MS Office, internet, and email
- Experience with Google Workspace, preferred
- Experience with medication reconciliation, preferred
- Experience with prescription data entry, preferred
- Experience with project coordination
- Able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively via email and phone
- Open availability for emergency assistance
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and CV with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidate should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews on 28th July, 2021.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisements.