Loyalty Solutions Limited was incorporated in June 1996, As an integrated loyalty services provider. Loyalty Solutions Limited (LSL) focuses on helping Its clients acquire new customers, improve customer loyalty, retention and extend the lifetime value of the customer base through strategic loyalty marketing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require a PHP Developer that writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Proven software development experience in OOP, Laravel
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, WordPress etc
- Good understanding of code minification, obfuscation.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud APIs and push notifications
- A team player, fast learner with good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of React JS (an advantage)
- Knowledge of AWS and Dev-ops (an advantage).
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of development of Web Services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (integrations)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to stand out
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “PHP Developer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.