AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Programming and documentation decisions in accordance with programming Standards, technical specifications and Software design.
- Update knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Team player in the local Application development by leveraging on technology
- Coding / Programming
- Create Unit Tests for own code, Unit Testing for own code, including module integration tests
- Comment on/document own code
- Document deployment instructions
- Develop tactical tool in order to streamline or bring more efficiency within processes.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least three (3) years of professional experience in a similar role in an operational environment
- Good knowledge of Programming languages and relational database
- Experience in web development, mobile development and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software/System Documentation, Software Testing
- Analytical and problem solving skills and process-oriented approach to work
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Fluent English, both in writing and orally.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.