Primrose Specialist Hospital is a premium, high-standard health facility in a modern and quiet environment for excellent ambiance. It boasts of modern state-of-the-art equipment including a fully equipped operating theatre, an in-house laboratory and a physiotherapy gym. We offer 24 hours service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs, this includes both adults and pediatric patients
- Perform detailed patient evaluation, develop a treatment plan, and manage individualized treatment focused on the patient’s individual goals.
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult, collaborate and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects, monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Ensure the work environment is kept clean and safe at all times.
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility.
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs.
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions.
- Graduate Degree in Physiotherapy
- Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage
- Valid license to practice physiotherapy
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in an orthopedic hospital
- Female for gender balance.
- 2 – 3 years post-NYSC experience
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices and abreast with current best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail