Knight Frank – Founded in 1896 and headquartered in London, UK, Knight Frank is one of the world’s leading independent real estate consultancies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Plant & Machinery Valuer
- Generate and execute new valuation briefs. Valuation of Plant & Machinery.
- Valuation analysis on a wide range of companies using accepted and relevant Plant and Machinery Valuation approaches and methodologies.
- Identify the replacement cost / market value of the assets through market surveys.
- Analysis, reconciliation and summarization of data and preparing valuation reports on the basis of surveys and the scope of work.
- Network within the industry to establish new client contacts and qualify leads using industry news and publications and also maintain existing client relationships
- Maintain personal contact and develop long lasting relationships with clients in order to maximize revenues and cross selling opportunities for the company.
- Respond to referrals (internal and external) in a timely, professional manner.
- Following up/ communicating with the clients.
- Carry out site visit to the plant locations for inspection of assets, discussions with plant technical team to collate required inputs for valuation analysis.
- Presenting the results of the analysis in a final report in a clear and concise manner
- First Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 2nd class upper grade
- Minimum of 8 years Plant & Machinery valuation experience
- Must be an Associate Member, COREN
- Associate membership of RICS and NIESV is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of the real estate valuations market
- Ability to make quick judgement and spontaneous decisions
- Ability to critically think, review & challenge valuation methodologies
- Should be willing to travel outdoor for inspections of the movable assets.
- Must have the ability to perform and be proficient in geometrical and mathematical calculations in terms of depreciation, Discounted Cash Flow etc.
- Should be able to understand/judge the condition, obsolesces, life of the machinery etc.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with Clients, staff, vendors and contractors
- Well organised and have excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as customer and client management skills.
- Multitasking and Problem-solving skill
- Smart negotiation skills
Systems & IT Competence:
- MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply