HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager / Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for day-to-day running of the factory in all aspects and revising and assuring targets are met.
- Ensures that Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) on process by process basis is adhere to by those responsible.
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in the chapter 152 of the Pharmacy Law.
- Regularly liaise with Health Authorities and advises Management accordingly
- Ensures optimum capacity utilization in the plant.
- Manufacturing and material usage
- Authorizes manufacturing process, release and delivery of finished goods.
- Ensures that on job training and development of personnel is conducted as planned
- Shares responsibility with Head of Engineering in ensuring that all equipment, weight and measures are well standardized and certified and that government policies and regulations regarding the safety of equipment, building and personnel are always adhere to.
- Responsible for Registration of all company’s product with Regulatory Authorities.
- Carry out other function(s) within or outside the factory as may be assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess B.Pharm, M.Pharm qualification
- Must have 9-14 years work experience.
Deadline: 7th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail.