Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Traffic and Truck Control Attendant
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Provide support for the logistics function by managing Plant traffic and controlling trucks
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain absolute orderliness of trucks movement within the plant
- Daily arrangement of trucks accordingly, IN and OUT of the plant
- Ensure all the incoming and outgoing inbound and outbound trucks outside line 3&4 gate are adequately arrange, park for free flow of trucks movement.
- Ensure equal sharing of trucks required by each plant based on the number of trucks and cement type available
- Hourly trucks updates for trucks in/out, awaiting loading and at tarmac.
- Compliance to approved plant HSE policies and procedures.
- Direct and arrange trucks as where to load in parking plant according to the loading bay
- Arrange and send loaded trucks at the tarmac to the weighbridge for scale-out after tying the tarpaulin.
- Monitor trucks on the queue that are loading or loaded, not to block exiting road and other vehicular movement
- Arrange and monitor break down trucks at the weighbridge, parking plant and within the plant and report the same for truck arrangement.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Education and Work Experience:
- Secondary School Certificate or National Diploma with at least one-year relevant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, etc.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply