We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PMD Shipping Assistant
Reference No: PMD/SA
Location: Port Harcourt
- Reporting to the Shipping Manager Process Management Division, this person will assist in the prompt clearing and delivery of goods imported from overseas vendors; for the maintenance of appropriate documentation so as to comply with all processes.
- Also, responsible for facility management, machinery, equipment and vehicle fleet maintenance at the company base and associated facilities.
- Prepare all documentation necessary for the application for PAAR.
- Process form M immediately on receipt of SONCAP Product certificate cover in place for purchase orders.
- Provide all necessary shipping reports.
- Analyze freight estimates and select freight forwarders and give confirmation of same including permission for freight forwarder to contact the vendor on readiness of goods after consultation with GM.
- Ensure Prompt delivery of items to our warehouse from freight forwarder.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years’ cognate working experience.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify stakeholders is a requirement.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, and versatile & works well under pressure.
- Proven ability to create and develop business relationship with customers.
- Microsoft Office suite Knowledge (MS Project, Excel etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organizational skills
- Skilled in understanding market trend and intelligence for business decision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter