Karrabo Financial Solutions is a leading Financial Technology Company with Head office located at 74 Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A Ikeja Lagos. Karrabo, incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria is positioned to deliver innovative solutions to meet variety of customer needs in the Payments and Agent banking space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Point of Sale (POS) Technician
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking to employ a skilled technician whose sole responsibility is fixing of POS hardware issues and repair of all POS terminal types.
- Coordinating point of sale system installation and training
- Creating and/or editing POS databases
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware and software.
- Document, prioritize and follow up on all support tickets.
- Maintain working relationships with Clients and Partners.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and upper-level support for other technicians.
- POS installation, repair, and maintenance
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Send daily report of activities to supervisor from merchant location.
- Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and address specific merchant’s issues as regards POS
- Provide training to merchants regarding hardware and troubleshooting techniques.
- Ensure there are enough consumables like receipt role at merchant location.
- Ensure POS are in good working condition.
- Propose and evaluate technical solutions and alternatives.
- Advanced knowledge of POS diagnostic techniques
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven Field Service experience
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
- English literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Also send in a write up, in not more than 250 words explaining your understanding of the job, why we should employ you and where you see yourself within the next 3 years.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2021