Josepdam Port Services is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria, with three berths totalling 484 meters in length. Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful in 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Port Authority.
JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered. JPS staffs are professionals, well trained and positioned for excellence. At JPS, we operate e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations. Over the years, we have evolved to paperless means of operation referred to as Tally Green, by applying state-of-the-art technology from the arrival of cargo to final dispatch
Josepdam Port Service is located on the South-Eastern edge of Tincan Island. Located 6*25 North 3*213′ East. The Lagos port main interland comprises the South Western States in particular; Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo States. Further inland, the Central and Northern State are more or less equidistant to either Lagos Port or Eastern Ports, in particular Port Harcourt / Onne.
We are recruiting diligent and experienced individuals to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Port Medic / Industrial Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidates will be solely responsible for assessing workplace, health and safety issues in the Terminal and providing professional medical services as the need arises.
Education & Experience
- Graduate School of Nursing / BSc in Nursing with at least 4 years of cognate work experience
- Experience as an Industrial Nurse or a similar role in an industrial environment with a valid license to practice.
- Physically fit and able to administer medical aid and attend to emergency situations
- Extensive knowledge of nursing principles and procedures, workplace hazards and safety risk
- Proficient in Microsoft office suites
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
- Excellent organizational planning and administrative skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in medical emergencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format, as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Application Deadline 27th September, 2022.