UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals.
We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organisation’s needs. Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Operations Coordinator
- The Port Operations Coordinator is the focal point for ensuring the good operational status of vessels in Port Harcourt.
- Liaises with the offshore teams, ensures they comply with all of the company procedures, assists in case of illness and problems relating to crew.
- Liaise with the relevant parties in order to monitor maintenance days and jobs to be followed up. Follows any ongoing vessel jobs and liaises with subcontractors as necessary.
- Liaises with vessel Masters regarding any issue with Government Agencies and port authorities
- Assists with temporary importations, Inward clearance and Vessel familiarization
- Monitors all maritime documentation and ensures certificates are always up to date and onboard vessels.
- Participates in the planning and execution of Dry-Dock activities
- Ensures all maritime operations are carried out safely and within the deadlines
- Conducts regular inspections of vessels as necessary.
Skills and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in accident and incident investigation
- Good computer skills.
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Relevant maritime degree or equivalent combination of experience and education in the oil and gas supply vessel sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st June, 2022.