Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Manager
- Provide advice and guidance for investment opportunities
- Create reports on investment performance and activity
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Manage equity and bond portfolios with the aim of maximizing investment returns
- Commensurate acceptable levels of risk based on client instructions
- Handle financial products as required
- Work together with investment research teams to identify investment opportunities
- Must have cognate experience in financial and “regulatory” advisory from leading consulting firms
- Must have a Law degree and/or be Chartered Accountant
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role is required.
Must have sound experience in the following:
- Asset Management
- Real Estate
- Forex Exchange
- Private Equity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th June, 2021.