students applying for entry onto postgraduate taught degree or research programmes within the:
- Newcastle University Law School
- Faculty of Medical Sciences Faculty (FMS): Taught Programmes and Research Programme
- Newcastle University Business School (NUBS)
- Faculty of Science, Agriculture and Engineering (SAgE)
These are available for students commencing their studies in September 2013. Each scholarship will have a value of £3,500, payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
You could be eligible to apply for a NU Nigeria Scholarship if:
- You have been offered a place on any postgraduate degree programme in the Science, Agriculture and Engineering (SAgE) Faculty, Medical Sciences Faculty (FMS), Newcastle University Law School and Newcastle University Business School (NUBS).
- You are a Nigerian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes.
- You intend to register to start your studies during the 2013-14 academic year
- You are a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards
- You have a Second Class Upper degree from a recognised Nigerian University and satisfy all other requirements
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2013. Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement – in consultation with Head of International Recruitment and faculty representatives.
Please note that NU Nigeria Scholarship applications cannot be considered for candidates unless they have already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: +44 191 222 6856
Email: [email protected]
For more information, visit http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding/search/list/nigeria
Application Deadline 30th June 2013.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter