The University of Benin Demonstration Secondary School (UDSS) – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below in the University of Benin Demonstration Secondary School (UDSS) Benin City:
Job Title: Principal (Junior School)
Location: Benin, Edo
- B.Ed. Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 22 years teaching experience.
- Postgraduate qualification in relevant discipline and computer literacy will be an added advantage.
CONTISS 14 (N3,71 6,263 – N4,930,809 per annum).
Deadline: 11th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 copies of their Applications Letter supported with detailed CV and photocopies of credentials. The Curriculum Vitae must comply with the following format:
- Full Names
- Position Desired
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent House Address
- Current Postal Address
- GSM No.
- E-mail address
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic / Professional Qualifications (including dates and awarding bodies)
- List of Scholarly publication if any
- Statement of experience including current employment and
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
University of Benin,
P.M.B. 1154, Benin City,
- Applicants should inscribe boldly on the envelopes containing their applications, the position they are applying for.
- The University will only acknowledge the applications of shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants should among other things furnish the names and addresses of three (3) referees and request them to send their reference to the address above.