Patnergy Limited is an indigenous solution provider, fully registered in Nigeria to Provide unique value to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Marine, Energy, Power, Manufacturing and Engineering industries in Nigeria. As an EPCIM company our core area of business activities are Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Maintenance services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement / Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients.
- Identify and develop all new business opportunities with prospects.
- Develop strategies to increase the company’s visibility in the Oil & Gas Sector.
- Respond to Invitation To Tender for major oil & gas clients.
- Identify marketing activities to raise the profile and branding of the company including participating in oil and gas events, sponsorships and advertisement.
- Strong Understanding of the oil & Gas industry.
- Understand the market and how to penetrate into the market with the company’s product & services
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target – driven achievements.
- Effectively manage each of our OEM Partners to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Finding and developing new partnership with key OEM’s in the oil and gas sector.
- Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders
- Keep track of commercial bids and tenders and ensure the company participate and monitor response to clients.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers in the oil and gas sector.
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO).
- Achieve and exceed period targets in accordance with all company procedures and code of business conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Very Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Exceptionally good understanding of the oil and gas market and associated legal framework developments.
- Decision Making, Organization and Development skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th January, 2022.