Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an International company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for its operations in the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The Procurement Manager will be responsible for providing overall supervision and coordination of all purchases of goods and services in accordance with laid down company procedures.
- He / She will oversee to all outsourced contracts and general service duties
- Handle all non-conforming purchases and as well provide weekly reports on orders update to user Departments
- Ensure processing of VAT exemption on goods and services procured by the company
- Ensure all service providers deliver quality service at all times
- Coordinate quarterly reports
- Service contracts administration, management as well as monitor and control stationary usage in the company
- Provide training and other support to subordinates for efficient discharge of their duties.
- Developing, implementing and driving the purchasing policy and procedures of the company
- Sourcing and procuring of all goods and services for all Departments of the company in accordance with company policy
- Manage and develop a strong procurement team.
- Monitors and co-ordinate with suppliers and the relevant Agencies on orders till they are received into stock.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Engineering with knowledge in Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience within an international company at a senior procurement level
- Ability to work with diversity and a variety of personalities
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and monitor activities of subordinates and service providers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants, however only those selected will be contacted
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter