Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role supports the business through the procurement of best quality equipment, goods and services for the organization at the most competitive price to save cost while optimizing value.
- Interface with Supervisor to plan and prioritise procurement functions and activities.
- Receive and collate approved requisitions from user divisions, departments and functions.
- Monitors and review vendors’ and suppliers’ performance against contractual terms and obligations.
- Track orders and expedite project completion to conform to delivery schedules.
- Review job completion certificates and invoices for services rendered by vendors.
- Report all procurement functions and activities to the Supervisor/Lead Procurement.
- Receive proposals, expression of interest and quotations from vendors and service providers and assist in negotiating terms of sales with vendors to minimise costs for IBEDC.
- Prepare requests for bids, process technical specifications from user divisions, departments and functions.
- Prepare contract documents.
- Performs any other duty as requested by the Supervisor/Lead Procurement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- A Master’s Degree in any related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Possession of relevant certifications is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply