Taeillo is a Nigerian Furniture and Lifestyle Brand that designs and manufactures Furniture by harnessing traditional forms, Materials, Local resources in Africa with both local and modern Technology to create premium Urban Furniture pieces.
We believe our little drops of effort will make a mighty Africa by telling our African story with one piece of Furniture at a time. Our Formula is Culture + Design + Technology = Premium African Urban Furniture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reports to: Supervisor / Lead
- Procurement Officer will be responsible for the purchase of all products and services in the organization, assessing products, services, and suppliers, and also responsible for ensuring that approved purchases are of sufficient quality and cost-efficient.
- Maintaining and updating supplier and vendors information such as vendors/suppliers contract form, delivery timeline, product ranges, etc.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Work with the store unit by organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Oversee and supervises the activities of the purchasing unit.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies in the organization.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and prepare products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- B.Sc / Higher National Diploma.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Intrinsically motivated by the mission of Taeillo
- Results-orientated and pragmatic with exceptional quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method, and outcomes yourself.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2022.