The Cans is West Africa’s first eco-friendly tech hub. We are working to build a better future by supporting people, agencies and governments working in the area of social development. The Cans is using new technology to accelerate the impact of local and international initiatives in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Management Intern
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
What You’ll Do
- Think strategically and creatively to gather product and customer insights and help define the Product Vision and Strategy
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Assist the Product Manager and Products Leadin achieving the product roadmaps and work with cross-functional teams (business development, program managers, product, development)
- Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
What We’re Looking For
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to interface and build relations at all levels
- Genuine interest in Tech.
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong problem-solving abilities – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Experience working with internet technologies or the payments industry is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Corpers looking for a PPA are strongly advised to apply
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.