Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager
- A transformational role focused on Product development, Product Life-Cycle Management, Process Optimization and Product Improvement.
Product Management/ Product Development for all Company Product:
- Consulting market research, sales data to ensure that products are viable and competitive. Manage the vision, strategy, and feature roadmap of one or more consumer-facing products.
- Work with stakeholders from multiple functional areas such as Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, Legal and Marketing.
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues.
- Drive strong partnerships with YouTube, Instagram and Twitter influencers, other partners and B2C service providers.
- Analyze product engagement data and come up with new features and growth hacks to further increase revenue.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Monitor product performance, business KPIs and understand the impact of changes.
- Presents new ideas to corporate executives in order to gain permission to develop product lines, prepare cost analysis on the development of a new product.
- Ensure that all cross-functional teams are aligned with the goals and deliverables of the company.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analysis; establishing time schedules with all teams involved.
- Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap, groom and prioritize the product backlog, develop user stories and define acceptance criteria, set sprint goals, write acceptance tests, plan releases and lead the product team.
- Managing every aspect of a product’s development from conception to completion
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Process Improvement, Optimisation and Innovation:
- Develop process analysis and re-engineering to improve efficiency, lower costs and improve product quality.
- Review and analyse the performance of various products and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review.
- First Degree in relevant/related course
- IT Background (Personal development, Trainings, University Certificate.
Key Skills Requirements:
- 3 years plus experience.
- Product Design Experience.
- Experience working with engineering and product tools (Jira preferred) Agile, Lean, and XP principles.
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
- Project/change management experience – implementing new ways of working.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply