Traders of Africa (TOFA) is an e-commerce market place focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. We deal in various Agro-commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits, and much more. Our field of operation is global with our head office based in Nigeria, with an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Responsible for defining the scope of development for new product features, and ongoing feature improvements including management of all backlog and project management activities.
- Analytical ability to break down complex problems and efficiently use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.
- Work closely with development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Act as a product evangelist and represent the company at public events.
- Prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Product Manager” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.