The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Pricing Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to uncover insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Setting effective pricing for products to drive product adoption and profitability
- Analyzing and translating pricing data into actionable profit-enhancing strategies for products and the business at large
- Create and provide visibility around existing pricing strategies, including identifying key performance indicators and dashboard views to convey to senior leadership
- Utilize profit and loss information to facilitate informed decision making around what leads, channels and segments of our business to help drive via pricing strategy
- Preparing and presenting pricing analysis findings to the product team and organization leadership
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to product pricing
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability
- Monitoring business liquidity to ensure pricing strategies delivers optimal liquidity for the business
- Developing dynamic pricing tools to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of work experience
- B.Sc in Economics, Business Management or other Management Science courses.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong Analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Excellent numeracy savvy.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.