Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Research and Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement the Product, Research and Development strategy for the organization, in close collaboration with all relevant parties.
- Develop and conduct Product Knowledge and other trainings for the Sales force
- Develop sales argumentation for the sales force and train it in their proper use.
- Create, develop and implement direct marketing tools (mailings, e-mailings, invitations)
- Develop and implement ad hoc projects (including digital) (from the briefing to the presentation to the sales force, including the management of all the intermediate steps with the different support functions)
- Coordinate the organization of events for healthcare professionals (concept and content development, validations, promotion, logistical organization)
- Participate in the preparation of marketing plans (analysis, definition of the strategy, action plans)
- Oversee the company’s brand on social media to ensure appropriate engagement of the online community.
- Identify, develop and utilize customers’ demographics and needs to market the products of the organization to those customers who will be the most likely target audience for the products
- Develop new products using research, customer/channel/sales feedback and competition benchmarking
- Conceptualizing strategic product marketing plans through market research, competition analysis and customer engagement/training.
- Manage the creation, the development, the production and the implementation of communication materials for the sales force, in conjunction with relevant HODS and external agencies.
- Basic: B.Pharm
- Desirable: Masters degree in related discipline
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent corroborative and time management skills
- Organisational skills and ability to meet up with deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] Use the position as subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter