Oriental Energy is a privately held oil and gas exploration and production company focused on Nigeria. Oriental Energy, founded in 1990, has expanded its portfolio and currently has three assets under development offshore Nigeria. These include the Ebok Field (OML 67), Okwok Field (OML 67) and OML 115.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
- Production Optimisation and Well Surveillance.
- Integrated production system modeling for production optimisation using GAP software.
- Daily well surveillance and hydrocarbon accounting
- Well test review and validation.
- Daily well by well production allocation.
- Monitoring water injection programme and voidage replacement ratio.
- Building and managing Prosper well models.
- Interfacing with Finance and Crude Lifting for crude export scheduling.
- Process downtime analysis and production deferment tracking.
- Design, analysis, optimization, and troubleshooting of ESP wells.
- Design for gas lift start-up and continuous monitoring of gas lift operations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable higher institution.
- At least second class upper graduating grade.
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 5 – 8 years of oil and gas industry experience in Production Engineering
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a diversified work environment.
- Understands and solves basic good problems with no guidance
- Proficiency in the use of integrated production modeling tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2022.