Colton Industries is a diversified group with interest in manufacturing, construction, technology transfer consultancy, ICT, Construction chemicals and intermediate industrial chemical
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Maintenance / Supervisor
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Outline schedule checks of the factory facilities to examine their condition and to check for needed repairs.
- Preparing weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
- Ensuring day to day coordination among various functions for planning, procurement from other plants, production & dispatch planning as per customer requirements.
- Planning for Manpower as per shop-floor operations and job allocation for the people on less production days.
- To ensure key projects tracking on a continuous basis and submit periodical update to management.
- Handling work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned shop floor time lines and goals.
- Daily planning, designation and coordination of all production lines.
- Ensuring all production target and deliverables are met for the day.
- Monitoring and supervision of raw materials from weighing to final production stage and filling into appropriate packaging materials.
- Ensure raw materials are readily available before production commences.
- Liaising with the QA Manager for final approval of products before filling off.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or any other related field with hands on experience in maintain ace and production
- Must be grounded in ISO , health and safety guidelines and Other applicable international standards.
- Team handling experience of minimum 10 – 20 people.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience work experience in a construction company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Production Supervisor / Maintenence (Sagamu)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th May, 2021.