HRbreakoutRoom – Our client, a Manufacturing / Retail Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Manufacturing / Retail
- We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of our product.
- You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- 2 – 5 years proven experience as production director
- B.Sc / B.A Degree in Business Administration or relevant field is preferred
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgetingconcepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
As a production manager, you’ll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You’ll need to:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.