Greentech Industries Limited is a foremost indigenous value added technology driven manufacturer and processor of cassava tubers, corn and sweet potatoes into pharmaceutical and food grade industrial starch. Our current annual installed production line processing capacity is 200,000 metric tons of raw cassava root tubers with the plan to activate second production line of similar capacity using corn as feedstock. GTI products are processed to serve both the local and international pharmaceutical and food / beverage native starch markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manger
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Monitor production process and ensure compliance with set schedule
- Ensures that the required material are selected
- Ensures that health and safety protocols are adhered to at all times
- Ensures the set quality standard of product is met
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensures the equipments are functioning correctly
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment
- Preferably a qualification in Microbiology
- 3 – 8 years work experience
- Candidates should reside around Agbara or Lusada.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th March, 2022.