Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production / Procurement Officer
- Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader, Greenswealth is looking for young and dynamic person to fill the role of Production / Procurement Officer.
- Preparing and sending of Quotations to client.
- Sending enquiry mails to foreign suppliers
- Working together with other members of the production/ procurement department to ensure production process are completed.
- Sourcing for samples in the Local Market when need be or when necessary.
- Acquire goods at favourable prices by comparing prices of goods from different suppliers from the foreign market.
- Liaises with local and foreign suppliers of goods to ensure a steady supply of required items to facilitate the company’s production process;
- Maintains an updated database of credible suppliers of all items needed by the company both locally and internationally every Friday.
- Work with marketing department and other members of the production department to determine items or materials needed by clients.
- Looks through various catalogues to locate items required by clients.
- Works with the marketing team to accurately interpret and source for items needed by clients.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Work with team members and Head of Production/Procurement department to complete duties as needed.
- A minimum of BSc. Or HND in any related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 year (Entry-level) work experience in a similar role.
- A Male is required for this Role.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter